Vision & Mission
SWAT Academy: a place where kids, coaches and parents come together for the love of the game and to be their best. Like no other place in Oklahoma, SWAT is special because place is operated by inspiring and passionate coaches, athletic trainers and staff that have made a genuine commitment to sharing their knowledge and preparing Oklahomans to get fit and to play recreational and competitive sports.
Our mission is to give players the best possible access to learn, train and enhance their athletic skills year round with access and visibility to colleges and universities seeking serious players. We believe in consistent instruction by people committed to SWAT’s vision. With today’s fierce competition for high school and college players, SWAT will give kids a place to jumpstart their game and an edge to market themselves to the right people.
Rentals & Lessons
SWAT Academy has a lot to offer if you are looking for an indoor training facility!
- 20,800 total square feet of space
- 10 batting cages that can be used for hitting or pitching
- Iron Mike automated pitching machine
- Pro Batter softball hitting system which allows hitters to take batting practice from a full-size virtual pitcher
- Turf pitching mounds
- 10,000 square foot, fully-turfed, net-enclosed, stadium-lit indoor practice field
- The Dugout: air conditioned lounge area
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary Jugs pitching machine, bats, and helmets to use with each cage rental
- Storefront with a complete Pro Shop
- Baseball/Softball instructors
- Full workout training area
The SWAT Academy Rebels baseball and softball teams are competitive tournament teams that train at the facility. All teams are coached and trained by coaches approved by SWAT Academy, and all coaches have earned certifications from the Positive Coaching Alliance. Classification of the teams (A, AA, AAA, Major) will be determined based on the talent of the team. SWAT Academy does not seek to draft a team to meet a certain classification, but rather will base classification on the make-up of the team. For more information about our team click here to visit our team site.